Development of video’s environment :
This is the development for the first part of my video.
- This is the first image that I created. The trees are nice but the background is not appropriate. It lacks other elements that make it look like a forest.
- The second one has more details but it is too dark and many of the elements do not stand out.
- The trees are of different shades which makes it more interesting. But the background is still a little too dark.
- This is the last development for the image, the elements stand out and the scene looks like a dying forest.
Development of the metamorphosed background:
The development of the environment when it changes.
- The trees are colourful, which makes the scene very interesting and on the contrasting dark background.
- I changed colour of some of the trees and place them in the back. If they were of a darker shade it would give a better impression of depth.
- The third trial is quite distorted. The effect of the soil is interesting but the additional effects on the bushes and their colours are not that pleasant to look at.
- The drop shadow adds a nicer effect to the trees than the emboss effect.In this trial added a flower to act as the giant flower and all the trees are blue. It looks nicer than the one with too many colours.
- In this trial I made the trees in different colours , which are not as vibrant as the ones in the previous trials. I added the drop shadow effect to ellipse that make up the tree but it’s not that attractive.
- This trial is a refinement of the one above. In this one I removed the drop shadow effect from the ellipse. Instead I repeated the same circle several places to make the trees, which gives a nicer effect than the drop shadow.
Chosen layout for video environment:
- This will be the image that I will use for the dark and gloomy environment at the beginning of my video.
- For the metamorphosed scene at the end of my video, I will use this environment.